1. Your Acceptance
o 1.1 Welcome to of www.amssurfaces.com.au and/or www.adelaidemarble.com.au. To assist you with all collaborative marketing efforts, Adelaide Marble Specialists (“we”, “us”, “our” or “AMS Surfaces”) are pleased to provide you with service marks, logos and signs (whether registered or unregistered and owned by us) and any of the content (whether visual, written or audible) made available on or through www.amssurfaces.com.au and/or www.adelaidemarble.com.au or otherwise provided to you by us (Trade Marks).
o Subject to clauses 4 and 5, we grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Trade Marks, solely in connection with your business purposes.
3. Conditions of Use
o 3.1 You must:
- only use the Trade Marks in the manner specified by us from time to time;
- not use the Trade Marks in conjunction with or as any part of any other trade marks, names or word, without our prior consent;
- not seek to use any mark which is substantially identical or deceptively similar to any Trade Marks;
- not use the Trade Marks in relation to the promotion, advertising or sale of products which are not products supplied by us;
- not alter or modify the Trade Marks in any way;
- not use the Trade Marks as part of any domain name; and
- not use the Trade Marks in a way which has the potential to or does in fact:
- misrepresent us or our products;
- damage our reputation or goodwill; or
- mislead others into believing that you have an association with us when no such association exists.
- invalidate or put in dispute our title;
- oppose any application for registration of the Trade Marks or invalidate any registration of the Trade Marks;
- support an application to remove any Trade Mark as a registered trade mark; or
- cause any Registrar of Trade Marks to require a disclaimer of a monopoly in any Trade Mark.
4. Approval of Promotional Material
o 4.1 You must receive Adelaide Marble Specialists’ Marketing Department’s approval in relation to any advertisement, article, promotional material or other work containing the Trade Marks (Promotional Material) before publishing, communicating or distributing any Promotional Material.
o 4.2 To apply for approval, you must submit to email@example.com all proofs, artwork, drafts or other examples of the Promotional Material required by us to provide approval under clause 4.1 including samples of any products that the Trade Marks are used in conjunction with.
5. Legal and Graphic Requirements
o 5.1 All reproductions and incorporations of the Trade Marks must conform to our legal and graphic requirements as to the identity, appearance, size and positioning of the Trade Marks.
6. Title and Registration of Trade Marks
o 6.1 You acknowledge our title to the Trade Marks and the validity of the Trade Marks and agree not to take any action, or assist any person to take any action, which would or might:
o 6.3 You agree that your usage of the Trade Marks and any goodwill established will be to our exclusive benefit.
o 6.4 You must not register, attempt to register or use any of the Trade Marks or any mark, which is deceptively similar or substantially identical to any Trade Mark in your own name as proprietor.
7. Termination and Expiry of Licence